Introduction to the application of nano zinc oxide products, come and collect!
Nanometer zinc oxide is a semiconductor catalyst with electronic structure. Under the irradiation of light, when photons with certain energy or photons with energy Eg exceeding the semiconductor band gap are injected into the semiconductor, electrons are excited from the valence band VB to the conduction band CB, leaving holes. The excited conduction band electrons and valence band holes can recombine to eliminate the input energy and heat. The electrons are captured in the surface state of the material, and the valence band electrons jump to the conduction band. The valence band holes seize the hydroxyl electrons in the surrounding environment, turning the hydroxyl into free radicals, which can be used as a strong oxidant to degrade organic matter (or chlorine), killing bacteria and viruses.
What is the product application of nano zinc oxide? Now let's have a brief understanding.
1. The rubber industry has a large specific surface area and strong activity, which can be used as functional additives such as vulcanization activator to improve the smoothness, wear resistance, mechanical strength and aging resistance of rubber products, reduce the amount of ordinary zinc oxide, and extend the service life.
2. Ceramic industry. As glaze and flux of milk porcelain, it can reduce firing temperature, improve glossiness and flexibility, and has excellent performance.
3. Power electronics. The nonlinear characteristics of nano ZnO varistor make it play the role of overvoltage protection, lightning protection and transient pulse resistance, and become a widely used varistor material. It is proved that the nonlinear coefficient of nano ZnO varistor for arrester is 45, the critical electric field value is greater than 1000V, and the leakage current is less than 1A.
4. National defense industry. Nanometer ZnO has a strong ability to absorb infrared rays and has a large ratio of absorption to heat capacity, so it can be used in infrared detectors and infrared sensors. Nanometer zinc oxide also has the characteristics of light weight, light color and strong wave absorption. It can effectively absorb radar waves and attenuate, and is applied to new wave absorbing stealth materials. Since the discovery of carbon nanotubes in 1991, low dimensional nanomaterials (such as wires, ribbons, rods and tubes) have attracted much attention due to their properties and potential applications in nano devices. Zinc oxide (ZnO) is an important photoelectric semiconductor material. It has a wide band gap (3137eV) and large exciton binding energy (60meV) at room temperature, and is widely used in photodiodes, sensors With the discovery of varistors and photodetectors, especially the room temperature ultraviolet emission of ZnO nanostructures, ZnO has once again become a research hotspot of short wave semiconductor laser devices.
5. Textile industry. When added to the fabric, it can give the fabric the functions of sun protection and deodorization.
6. As a kind of nano material, nano zinc oxide in feed industry has the characteristics of high biological activity, high absorption rate, strong antioxidant capacity, stability, etc. It is an ideal zinc source at present. Replacing high zinc in feed with nano zinc oxide can not only solve the demand of animals for zinc, but also reduce environmental pollution. Improve animal production performance.